Q: How can I schedule a showing?A: Click on the Schedule a Showing tab to book a day and time that works for you. Most homes will have an electronic lockbox which will allow you access 7 days a week.
Q: Is the rental negotiable?A: We have priced our homes fairly based on extensive market research. If you would like to offer less than the asking rental amount, we are happy to present the offer to the owner, but this may cause delays in processing your application.
Q: Can you hold the home I’m interested in?A: We can hold a home for up to 10 days with an approved application and security deposit. Without the deposit, we reserve the right to move on to the next applicant.
Q: I’m ready to apply. What do I do next?
Q: How long will the approval process take?A: Applications are usually processed within 2 business days, depending on how quickly your references respond and court records take to return. Applications are processed in the order received and must be completed for all occupants to be considered.
Q: Do I pay the first month’s rent and last month’s rent with my security deposit?A: The deposit must be paid within 24 hours of your approval. Your first month’s rent will be prorated and due no later than the first day of your lease.
Q: How old do you have to be to apply?A: Each adult, 18 and over, must apply.
Q: Is the deposit refundable?A: Yes, excluding any non-refundable administrative or pet fees. The terms for each specific home is spelled out in the listing.
Q: What is the Resident Benefit Package?A: A monthly fee of $35 covers several benefit items including Quarterly home delivery of air filters, as needed pest control *(some restrictions apply), 24/7 maintenance hotline, online tenant portal, free online ACH rent payments, home buyer assistance program, and a utility concierge program. This is on top of the monthly rent, pet rent and any other amounts owed.
Q: Who needs a cosigner?A: Co-signers are accepted for those with lack or rental history or income.
Q: What is a Contingency Approval?A: If you and/or your co-applicants do not meet either the income requirement and/or have a lack of rental history (homeowners are exempt), you will need to apply with a co-signer or will need to pay a double deposit. If you plan on going the co-signer route, make sure to have them apply along with you, because without it, your application will be considered incomplete. If you prefer to pay a double deposit, please note your intention to do so on your application, because without this explanation, your application will be considered incomplete.
Q: I’m approved! What’s next?A: When your application is approved, you will have 24 hours to secure the home by putting down the security deposit before we begin accepting applications again. These funds may be paid online or in person in the form of a cashier's check or money order. Once the deposit is paid, you must sign the lease within 48 hours and begin paying rent and utilities for the property no later than 10 calendar days from the day the of approval or when the property becomes available, whichever comes first. Should you choose not to occupy the property, the deposit becomes non-refundable in exchange for FPM taking it off the rental market.
Q: How do I pick up the keys to my new place?A: To receive your keys, all utilities must be transferred into your name, no later than your Lease start date. The first month's rent will be prorated and must be paid in the form of cashier’s check or money order. Renters insurance with minimum of $300,000 liability and FPM listed as additional insured. We can arrange to meet you at the property or give special lock box access to the property.
Q: Do I need to get Renter’s Insurance?A: Yes, we require you to get renters insurance with a minimum liability amount of $300,000. We recommend also adding your personal property to your renters insurance so your belongings can also be protected in the case of fire, theft, vandalism or a natural disaster.
Errors & Omissions:
Every effort has been made to provide applicants with reliable and accurate information regarding the home you are applying for. However, changes can and do take place to cause inaccurate information to be accidentally presented. We encourage all residents to verify schools, allowable pets, expected features, or any HOA concerns prior to signing a lease agreement. Any information posted in any advertisement does NOT constitute a written agreement or guarantee of the facts stated.
To prevent overcrowding and undue stress on plumbing and other building systems, we restrict the number of people who may reside in the home to two people per bedroom. In determining these restrictions, we adhere to all applicable fair housing laws.
All properties are non-smoking. Some properties may not allow pets. Some properties may not allow roommates.
READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION
It is the policy of Fuller Property Management that all applications must be complete, and all fees paid prior to submission for consideration. Failure to provide any requested information or documentation will deem the application incomplete and therefore will not be considered.
A COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKET INCLUDES THESE 4 ITEMS
- ONLINE APPLICATION: https://www.fpmidaho.com completed, signed, and dated application for EACH ADULT (18 years and older, married couples too) who will reside in the home.
- FEE: $29.95 NON-REFUNDABLE for each applicant and co-signer, regardless of family/marital status.
- IDENTIFICATION: Copy of each applicant’s valid photo ID (driver’s license, military ID, state ID, passport).
- PET AND ANIMAL PROFILE: https://fullerpm.petscreening.com/ All applicants must complete a Pet & Animal Profile. There is a $20 fee for the first pet, and $15 for each additional pet. If NO PET or animal is being considered, you will follow the same link and sign a NO PET Agreement and will not be assessed a fee
PHASE ONE OF APPROVAL
REVIEW CREDIT, RENTAL HISTORY, CRIMINAL BACKGROUND & ANIMALS: Applicant's credit history, rental history, criminal background, and pets/animals will be scored per the criteria listed herein to move into Phase 2.
PHASE 2 OF APPROVAL
VERIFIABLE INCOME: The net income will be verified by our 3rd Party verifier, TheClosingDocs.com per the criteria listed herein to move to Phase 3. There is a $10 fee for this service.
PHASE 3 of APPROVAL
PAY SECURITY DEPOSIT & SIGN LEASE: If your application is approved, you will have 24 hours to secure the home by putting down the security deposit before we begin accepting applications again. These funds may be paid in the form of a cashier's check or money order. The lease will be sent to you for signature and must be signed within 48 hrs.
How we score your application
- All applicants credit scores must be 650 or higher.
- Scores of 600-649 can sometimes be approved conditionally, but applicants must: 1) have an average of less than 3 or more unpaid collections per person, 2) AND will require a cosigner or a double deposit, 3) AND you must have excellent income and rental history.
- If one or more of the applicant's score is below 600, we cannot rent to you, even with a co-signer or extra deposit.
- All information showing on the credit report is subject to verification, including previous address and place of employment.
- Negative, past due or adverse debt, collections, judgments, and or liens exceeding $10,000 will result in denial of the application, regardless of overall score.
- Applicants with an open bankruptcy will automatically be denied.
- Credit reports supplied by applicants are not accepted.
- One year of good, verifiable (non-family) rental history or homeownership is required immediately preceding the date of your application.
- Co-signers and/or a double deposit may be considered for lack of rental history (without homeownership).
- Evictions, small claims suits and/or collections by any previous or current landlord will be cause for rejection.
- Applications may also be denied for damages beyond normal wear and tear, illegal activity on premises, and/or reports of non-compliance.
- Any landlord reference that includes two or more late payments and or return checks may result in denial or in a double security deposit, at Management's discretion.
- Any instance of a security deposit which was not returned due to damage to the rental unit beyond normal cleaning and/or any instance of proper Intent to Vacate Notice not being given to a landlord and/or a broken lease, may all be cause for denial.
- If you cannot provide contact information for your former landlords, we cannot consider that history and your application score may be affected.
- Applicants may not be accepted if they have been arrested for a violent crime and/or for convictions for which less than seven (7) years have passed from sentence release date to the rental application date. Regardless of date, no applicant will be accepted with a conviction or arrest for: an act of violence (against a person or property), sex crime, burglary, criminal trespass, stalking, vandalism, arson, gang involvement, or illegal manufacturing or distribution of drugs. However, per Federal regulations, special accommodations may be requested for certain drug and/or alcohol-related convictions.
- Income will be verified by a trusted 3rd party, encrypted verification company, The Closing Docs.
- Families/couples must be able to prove a combined monthly net income of at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- Roommates must prove their net income to be at lease 1.5 times the rent amount EACH.
- Additional sources of income (for example SSI, liquid assets, retirement income, etc.) can be counted if it is verifiable.
- Unemployment, child support, and or spousal support is never considered income.
- Income guidelines may be waived at the discretion of FPM if applicant pre-pays rent for the first 3 months of the lease term.
- If you are relocating from out of the area, we will need verifiable documentation to show you have verifiable income once you relocate.
- Two or more unrelated adult individuals will be considered Roommates. All roommates COULD be subject to a double deposit.
- Co-signer must have a credit score of no less than 700, must make 4x the monthly rent.
- Co-signers are only accepted to cure a lack of rental history or scores above 600 only, never to overcome bad credit or lack of income.
- Co-signers must apply along with the applicant for the application to be considered complete.
- We do not currently have any properties that accept Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority contracts.
MONTHLY ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
A monthly fee of $35 covers several benefit items including Quarterly home delivery of air filters, as needed pest control *(some restrictions apply), 24/7 maintenance hotline, online tenant portal, free online ACH rent payments, home buyer assistance program, and a utility concierge program. This is on top of the monthly rent, pet rent and any other amounts owed.
Applications are usually processed within 2 business days, depending on how quickly your references respond and are processed on weekdays only.
Applications are processed in the order received and must be completed for all occupants to be considered.
Once the deposit is paid, you must sign the lease within 48 hours and begin paying rent and utilities for the property no later than 10 calendar days from the day the of approval or when the property becomes available, whichever comes first or we will move on to the next application in line. Should you choose not to occupy the property, any and all funds paid become non-refundable as liquid damages in exchange for FPM taking it off the rental market.
KEY PICK UP
To receive your keys, all utilities must be transferred into your name, no later than your Lease start date. The first month's rent will be prorated and must be paid in the form of cashier’s check or money order. Renters insurance with minimum of $300,000 liability and FPM listed as additional insured. We can arrange to meet you at the property or give special lock box access to the property.
Occupancy Guidelines: To prevent overcrowding and undue stress on plumbing and other building systems, we restrict the number of people who may reside in the home to two people per bedroom. In determining these restrictions, we adhere to all applicable fair housing laws. All properties are non-smoking. Some properties may not allow pets. No more than 3 roommates will be accepted. Please note some properties may not allow roommates or restrict them to 2 adults. Your application will be denied if you misrepresented any information on your application.
Properties become available when they are ready to rent. A vacant property will not be deemed available until it has been cleaned and prepared for the new resident. Availability is subject to change at any time.
Pet & Animal Policy
PetScreening.com will assign a “Paw Score” that will determine your monthly pet rent and a one-time non-refundable pet fee. This score is determined using a proprietary formula that considers things like pet age, weight, breed, vaccination records, etc. Guard dog breeds are not permitted. Not all properties allow pets. The pet fee and pet rent are as follows:
- 5 Paws - $250 pet fee, $15/mo
- 4 Paws - $300 pet fee, $20/mo
- 3 Paws - $350 pet fee, $30/mo
- 2 Paws - $400 pet fee, $40/mo
- 1 Paw - $500 pet fee, $50/mo (highest risk)
If tenant(s) desires to keep a certain pet or assistance animal on the Property, the Tenant will agree as follows:
PET FEES AND DEPOSITS: “Pet Rent” is to be paid in addition to normal rent for all pets approved by Landlord in writing. The monthly rent in the lease is increased for any pet for pet rent. There is no additional fee or pet rent required for Assistance Animal(s) as defined by the Federal Fair Housing Act. “Pet Rent” will continue through the term of the Agreement even if said pet departs the Premises. Tenant agrees to the following conditions in consideration of the authorization of the pet or Assistance Animal(s) to occupy the Premises:
On or before the date the pet moves into the property, Lessee will pay the Lessor an additional pet fee for each approved pet. The pet fee is NOT an increase in the security deposit. This fee is not refundable.
Tenant agrees to keep animal(s) under control at all times and obey all city ordinances related to the keeping animal(s) as well as any and all condominium and/or subdivision rules which may apply.
Tenant agrees Landlord shall have the right to procure cleaning and deodorization at Tenant’s expense and tenant agrees that the resulting charges may be deducted from their security deposit.
Tenant agrees that Landlord may revoke permission to keep the animal(s) on Premises by giving Tenant written thirty (30) days’ notice. This does not apply to Seeing Eye dogs and assistance animal(s) used for disabilities.
If the animal is a cat, the cat must be neutered and declawed. Tenant must provide and maintain an appropriate litter box.
If the pet is a bird, the bird shall not be let out of the cage.
No animal(s) shall be fed on unprotected carpeting within the Premises. Tenant shall prevent any fleas or other infestation of the Premises or other property of Landlord.
Permission to keep animal(s) is restricted only to the particular animal(s) described above and does not extend to any other animal(s).
In multi-family dwellings, animal(s) must be kept in Premises, on a leash, or carried at all times. Pet or assistance animal will not be allowed to run loose on grounds or other common areas.
Landlord shall not be liable for any damages to person or property caused by Tenant’s animal(s) and Tenant hereby agrees to hold agent harmless from such liability, assuming the same liability themselves.
All animal(s) must be properly licensed and inoculated for rabies and other usual inoculations for the type of animal(s).
Fish and/or amphibians are the only pets that do not require “Pet Rent” or “Pet Fees”. Fish tanks, 30 gallons or larger, require Renters Insurance that includes water damage coverage.
No animals are to be buried on the Premises.
Tenant agrees to be fully responsible for any damage caused to the property by the pet(s) or assistance animal and for any and all wear and tear resulting and agrees to fully compensate the Landlord for any and all such damage or additional wear and tear including but not limited to:
Cleaning up 100% of any droppings deposited in the yard by the pet(s) or assistance animal immediately following each incident.
Filling in any holes in the yard and re-sod as necessary to restore the yard and lawn to original condition.
Replacing doors, screens, windows, window coverings, or any other items scratched, torn, damaged or soiled by the pet(s) or assistance animal.
Additional cleaning or replacement at the discretion of the Landlord of any carpeting that has been damaged, soiled or stained or which has an odor as a result of the pet(s) or assistance animal.
Deodorizing and disinfecting any floor or wall or other surfaces which may be stained or have an odor as a result of the pet(s) or assistance animal.
Should the Tenant fail to comply with any part of this Agreement, the Landlord reserves the right to revoke permission to keep the pet. In such event, the Tenant agrees to permanently remove the pet from the Property within 48 hours of receiving written notice thereof from the Landlord; failure to comply with same shall be grounds for immediate termination of the Residential Lease Agreement. Tenant agrees that Landlord will not be responsible for the injury, harm, or death of the animal, and agrees to hold Landlord harmless for any damages suffered as a result of any harm caused by the animal or by the animal upon another person, guest or employee. Tenant shall be responsible for the entire amount of all damages caused by the pet as well as the entire amount of any injury to individuals or property. Tenant is encouraged to obtain a Pet Liability Policy that can be added as a rider to most renter insurance policies.Click here to start your Pet Screening